Highs and Low(e)s
- Melodrama. Brilliant.
- Walking. I have never really been into walking because I always thought 'why not just run? At least then you can shred', but lately I have been giving it a go and it is actually pretty nice, especially if you have something to listen to. You get to be alone, it's a non-strenuous form of exercise. I'm into it AND someone told me you do kind of shred if you do 40 mins and you walk fast, so it's a win win!
- Just finished Season 2 of Master of None. People have been telling me they didn't like this season but I really did! I think I even liked it more than Season 1.
- This yellow lamp.
- Scrambled eggs, cooked slowly with cream and butter. No milk, just straight cream and butter. Don't sleep on this.
- I woke up at 11am this morning, tired, headache-y and just with a general feeling of ennui. Am I getting sick? Is this winter blues? Is this the end?
- I feel kind of bad writing this, but I got invited to an event that involved a screening of All Eyez On Me, the movie about Tupac's life, and generally when I think something isn't good I just will sort of ignore it and pretend it never happened, but I just feel like I need to tell people that WOW, IT IS NOT GOOD. I fell asleep for part of it, and the flow is bad and ugh, I really wanted to like it but I really did not
- This is not a Low(e) of mine but today Ben played tennis and he mis-hit the ball and it hit the frame and then rebounded straight into his eye, and now he has a black eye. I mean, it's sort of funny and I don't have much to write this week so I am putting it here.