Highs and Low(e)s
- I'm so late to TV shows but has anyone seen Ozark?!
- I came across this Sending Love website via twitter and I think everyone should do it. Basically you write a Christmas card to an elderly person that might be lonely this Christmas.
- Did anyone else go to Drake? Production value INCRED.
- Did anyone else go to Lorde? Always incred.
- It is boring to talk about the weather but it was so good this week it's hard not to mention it.
- Twice this week I have completed a task that I have been procrastinating doing (for example, one was writing a 450 word article) and accidentally lost the work and had to redo it. I do realise this is my own fault for not saving but it is THE WORST!
- People who don't turn off lights in rooms that they aren't using. Leave the toilet seat up all you like, IDGAF but TURN OFF THE LIGHTS!
- When you text someone asking if they are available to do a job, and they say 'I should be'. I'm pretty sure I've talked about this before, but what the hell does 'SHOULD' mean? Make a decision! Are you free or not?
- Trying on swimsuits ahead of summer.
- Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale emails. Get away from me! Don't you know I'm paying off my credit card?? Don't you know I'm trying to live debt-free?